Yaay, it’s my 25th birthday today guys!
One year older and definitely one year wiser.
In honor of this day, I want to share 25 facts about me, which, if you follow me on Instagram you might know already, but if not then this is the perfect opportunity to get to know me a little better.
Here we go 😀
- I study journalism and I am only a few exams away from my diploma.
- I have a younger brother – he’s my hero!
- Before I started studying journalism, I did economics and realized after about two years that it wasn’t what I wanted to do in life.
- I can be very impatient and stubborn sometimes.
- I used to write poems in English and my dream was to become a songwriter (fun fact: I have written about 200 songs)
- I am a huge fan of the legendary Britney Spears – that love has started when I was nine years old and I got her first album Baby One More Time. Also, I believe there is not one person who doesn’t know how much I love her. My love for her peaked on 1.10.2011. when I went to her concert.
- No matter what situation I am in, I am always positive and 100% optimistic.
- I used to dance hip-hop
- I love EMINEM
- The first concert I ever went to was Eros Ramazzotti in 2006. It was an unforgettable experience!
- I love to travel, meet new people and their cultures.
- I hate injustice! I have encountered it personally a few times and the feeling of helplessness, not being able to do something about a certain matter is terrible.
- When I am alone I like to sing a lot, but you will rarely hear me sing when someone is around (trust me, your ears will be thankful).
- When I am watching a film with someone I tend to ask a lot of questions – many people find that annoying, but I can’t help it.
- I love watching TV series. Sometimes I watch an entire season in two days. I am an addict, I know. At the moment my favourite ones are Scandal, HTGAWM, Quantico and The Blacklist.
- I think and overthink about almost everything.
- I love silence – in the morning, at noon, in the evening – it doesn’t matter as long as I can indulge in that one moment that belongs only to me.
- Sarma is my favourite food (it’s a traditional Balkan meal). I could eat it every day.
- My all-time favouritedessert is tiramisu.
- I have never been on a plane, but I hope to change that next year.
- I seek perfection in everything I do.
- The city that I would like to live in, is definitely London. I have never been to London (I hope that dream will come true in 2017), but there is just something I can’t describe that makes me love it so much.
- I used to be one of those people who have a hard time saying no. (you can read more about that here)
- I love to read in my free time. I have no idea how many books I have read so far, but it’s definitely a lot.
- I am a constant dreamer and hopeless romantic. Yes, I believe in that one true, crazy love. The one that takes away your breath and is worth fighting for. I believe in the love that conquers all obstacles. The love that gives life a purpose.
That’s it guys. Now I am going to enjoy my day and celebrate with my loved ones. Cheers!
P.S. Here is throwback Beyonce to listen to. 🙂