Hello my lovely people, how are you?
This morning I woke up feeling good, motivated and inspired and that’s why I’ve decided to start this month my 28 day challenge, because I want to improve myself and my overall quality of life.
I am sure that we all, as human beings, have things that we’d like to change about ourselves. Maybe some of you want to exercise more, lose weight, improve your skills in certain area, learn a new language… or maybe you just want to be more happier, productive, content and fulfilled.
No matter what is your ultimate goal, I truly believe that we can make a big difference just by making those small things in life.
Here is my 28 day challenge this month:
1. Set priorities for your day
2. Take a 30 minute walk
3. Find your morning routine
4. Keep a thought journal
5. Give a compliment to yourself, loved ones or a stranger on the street
6. Give up TV for a month
7. Listen to a new song every day
8. Draw or paint a picture
9. Learn something new
10. Seek out an interesting article to read every day
11. Cook or bake something new each day
12. Spend five minutes a day repeating a positive affirmation you’ve set yourself
13. Write a handwritten letter or send a postcard
14. Keep a gratitude list for 28 days
15. Wake up at 6am to meditate every morning
16. Do an hour of exercise a day
17. Go on a date with yourself or partner doing something new each day
18. Eat something you’ve never tried before
19. Treat someone: cupcakes, chocolate, flowers…
20. Leave your favorite book in a public place with a note
21. Write down one thing you need to forgive yourself for and then forgive
22. Read everyday
23. Do DIY project
24. Do not judge or compare yourself to others
25. Act of kindness
26. Start learning a new language
27. Take more pictures of things you find interesting
28. Help someone else get out of their comfort zone
I already started with this challenge so I’m asking you to join me. 🙂
Lots of love,
These photos are not mine. They are taken from pixabay.com and pexels.com.